It has 4 levels, Pre-K, K 1st and 2nd grades.
The controls are:
Letter "S" fills your mouth with water from the drinking fountain.
If you get too much water, you explode and the game is over!
L&R arrows move you left and right. Spacebar moves you up and down.
"Enter" button shoots the water out.
- Spit on the stack of tests (Grade 2 only)
- Spit into the wastebasket
- Spit onto the class plants.
- Spit on the class pets (lose points)
- Spit on a teacher (get sent to principal; maybe ends game? Or maybe you ahve to do something to make amends and then you can go back...)
- Spit on the art project(s) - get sent home
- Spit on classmate(s), lost 3 points
- Spit on the bus: Ends game
Seems like we ought to be able to get someone to program this for us!